JY5300-2 CNC controller with MHC2 handwheel pendant
This setup is tested with:
- LinuxCNC installed from LiveCD? v2.6.7
- mini-mill machine X 200mm, Y 300mm, Z 100mm
- 300W spindle motor OR MC3D extruder
- Place the file upload:jy5300.stepconf in the ~/linuxcnc/configs directory
- Start LinuxCNC Stepconf wizard
- Open the jy5300.stepconf file
- change parallel port setting according your PC
- Save settings
- Replace the ~/linuxcnc/configs/jy5300/custom.hal with upload:custom.hal
- Place the upload:mb2hal.ini file in ~/linuxcnc/configs/jy5300/
- Change the serial port setting in the mb2hal.ini file according your PC.
- compile and install the ilowpass2 HAL component
- open a terminal window
- go to the directory where upload:ilowpass2.comp is located
- Give the command: sudo comp --install ilowpass2.comp
The currently implemented/configured functionality of the MHC2 handwheel pendant:
- Display the position of X, Y, Z and A axis
- selection of a axis for jog
- jog speed selection
- jog wheel
- OUT1 (switching the OUT1 relay)
Connect both parallel and USB cable with the PC.
- Parallel: for the control of the machine.
- USB: supply voltage for the opto-isolator of the parallel port and for the serial modbus interface with the MHC2.